Minimalist checklist: fit, comfort, style. The Pennant sock checks all the boxes with its next-to-skin, no-slip boot connection, fatigue-easing arch support, Merino Wool performance, and a dash of drop-needle design. It's the best sock for skiing and riding because it's also Guaranteed for Life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Materials: 60% Nylon 35% Merino Wool 5% Lycra Spandex