Performing like the pros begins with wearing Angel Collinson's signature sock, the PhD Pro Freeski. Using Collinson's insight, we built these socks to perform for steep descents and help lock feet into ski boots. They're also made with our Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Shred Shield technology for reduced wear from toes. Its design includes contoured shin and ankle cushioning with a flat knit toe box, as well as a wider welt for a secure fit and comfort. You won't get to Angel's level of skill without practice, but putting on the same sock that she chooses to wear is a good place to start.
Features & Specs
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Angel Collinson Signature Sock
- Contoured shin and ankle cushioning, with flat knit toe box
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- 13" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane