The Carbide Jacket is built to perform on both sides of the resort boundary. It is designed to adapt to whatever conditions and terrain are on the menu, whether layering up for a cold and deep day inbounds or staying fast and light on backcountry tours.
The Carbide Jacket is a feature-loaded, all-mountain workhorse built to stay dry and comfortable during long days in the backcountry. Waterproof and breathable Pertex® Shield 3L fabric, fully seam-taped construction, and pit zips work harmoniously to regulate temperature. The Carbide features a powder skirt, forearm pass pocket, and dual external and single internal chest pockets. When the weather gets nasty, hunker down in the helmet-compatible Halo Hood to keep the elements at bay.
For those who prefer a single kit that punches above its weight for resort and backcountry functionality, the Carbide Jacket exceeds expectations in all conditions.
Features & Specs
- Fully Seam-taped
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Snowsports Helmet-Compatible Halo Hood
- Multiple Hood Adjustments plus Wire Brim and Hood Lock
- Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Forearm Ski Pass Pocket
- Dual External And Single Internal Chest Pockets
- Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- YKK® Aquaguard® Zippers at Center Front and Hand Pockets
- Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Thumbdrive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
Weight: 21.5 oz/ 610 g
Fabric: bluesign® approved Pertex® Shield 3L 100% Nylon 40D Face With Tricot Knit Backer