Superior skiing performance for freestylers and freeriders.
From its very beginning 10 years ago, the MARKER Jester has ruled the mountain. The Jester 16 ID continues that heritage, from the highest peaks and steepest lines all the way to the park and pipe. Both the toe and heel are re-designed 2021. Incorporating magnesium sole holders in front and the even lighter magnesium Interpivot 3 heel. This makes for less weight, higher stiffness and improved power transmission. The new Anti Ice Rail is pretty handy to scrape off the snow from the boot sole. All MARKER Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design that make skis perform at their best. Due to the incorporated Multinorm construction the Jester 16 ID is compatible for GripWalk, alpine and touring boots.
Features & Specs
- Weight: 1070 g
- Din/ISO Range: 6.0 - 16.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 60+ kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 24 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 3
- Step-in Heel: Inter Pivot 3
- Category: Freeride
- Brake width: 90 mm, 100 mm, 110 mm, 120 mm
- Boot type: Adult standard Alpine, GripWalk Adult, Touring Boots
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel
- Heel adjustment range: 20 mm