The Ascender is a triple certified, low volume and highly ventilated ski touring/mountaineering helmet. Our go-to helmet for our professional mountain guides. Made to be used going both up- and downhill. The Ascender is a truly innovative and ground-breaking product using our unique hybrid variable elasticity shell and the dual density EPS. *No earpads are supplied with this helmet. We advice wearing a thin beanie/hat.
Features & Specs
- Revolutionary ski touring/mountaineering helmet made to be used going both up- and downhill.
- Triple certified (CE EN 1077 / ASTM 2040 / EN 12492)
- Advanced variable elasticity hybrid shell. Hybrid: combining a hardshell- and in-mold construction to optimize the performance.
- Dual density shock absorbing EPS
- 108 penetration proof vents
- Extreme low volume
- Integrated clips for headlamp
- Highly packable
- Weight: 400g (M/L)