Designed for pushing the limits of what you can do before dinner, the Terravia Light Alpine Pants take the mobility needed to move fast and blend it with the features needed for alpine rock terrain. Inseam is 32". Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Features & Specs
- Built for Mobility and Rock: Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend provides excellent stretch for unrestricted mobility and all-day, next-to-skin comfort
- PFC-Free DWR: PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) fends off moisture and keeps you dry
- Built for All-Day Comfort While Climbing: Articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
- Low-Profile Waistband: Low-profile, partially elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord provides precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Pocket Details: Secure front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness; right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Inseam Length: Inseam is 32"
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 261 g (9.2 oz)