Relaxed vibes? Check. Hardcore function? Triple check. Christa DIY is your pull-on pant. But with 7 pockets, double-layered knees, and a hammer loop—all wrapped up in an indestructible fabric—she’s also the job captain. Named for a woman who sails tall ships, builds cabins, teaches yoga, and knits by the fire, Christa DIY works like the weekday, but feels like the weekend. Or think of this as loaded loungewear: a powerful performance pant that feels so chill we can’t even finish this sent—FEATURES
- Relaxed leg. Looking good.
- Mid–high rise waist. Just right.
- 7 pockets. For real.
- EZWaist™. Give and take.
- Tool loop. Hammer time.
- 2 zip pockets. Don’t lose your shit.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Articulated knee. Bend it like Britt.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- midweight high-stretch performance denim
- Fabric weight: 11.5 oz
- Fabric content: 76% cotton / 22% recycled polyester with Repreve® TruTemp365® / 2% spandex
- thermoregulating technology wicks moisture 3 x faster than other fabrics
Folks, you may ask yourselves, how can something this soft and stretchy actually be a hardcore denim? The answer: Feel it. Work in it. Free your mind from the fabrics of the past. Dovetail made this custom for you.
FABRIC CARE: Wash cold and hang dry
- Sizes 00/0, 2/4, 6/8, 10/12, 14/16, 18/20, 22/24
- Inseam/length 31”