The Argon Pants are filled with the highest quality 800FP European Goose Down. Designed to be worn over a baselayer, the Argon offers extra comfort and warmth around basecamp, in a bivi or to increase your sleeping bag's performance.
They pack down nice and small, and the provided stuff sack makes it a no brainer to carry them with you on your expedition, providing you with a boost of warmth when you need it most.
Technical features include Pertex® Quantum fabric, stitch through construction to eliminate cold spots and a 2-way front fly zipper.
Features & Specs
- 800FP European Goose Down (160g/ 5.6oz size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Belted waistband (removable) with snap closure
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front fly zip with 2 insulated zip baffles
- Elasticated stretch hem
- Stuff sack
- This down is RDS certified by Control Union 842603.
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20,2CFM,50g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon 6
- Weight:375g/ 13.2oz
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20,0.3cc ,38g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
- Insulation Type:800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (160g/ 5.6oz, Size L)