Winters last a lot longer when you venture north. You need warmer gear, including cold-weather socks. Our Due North socks are midweight with cushion to pack the heat. Breathable construction atop the foot regulates your climate for all-day rideability with a healthy no-slip grab. Dial in extra durability in high-wear areas and our unconditional lifetime guarantee to back it up, and you'll be ready for the extra-long haul. Side note: not all polar bears drink soda.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Materials: 55% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra Spandex