Whether you're a casual or experience hiker, the lightweight and streamlined Hikelite 18-liter daypack combines essential features and quality construction with the impeccable ventilation that AirSpeed™ has to offer. Its minimalist panel-loading approach keeps it's silhouette clean and uncluttered for simplified use on any trail. Now featuring a wider and taller frame for improved fit. 18 L and 26 L offer a single unisex size
Features & Specs
- AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION: A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- MINIMALISTIC DESIGN: Clean, uncluttered designs are easy to use and understand.
- RAINCOVER INCLUDED: Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: + bluesign® approved main body and bottom fabrics + GRS-certified 100% recycled main body and bottom fabrics + All DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Traditional panel loader design with convenient zip access to main compartment
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Extra-tall stretch mesh side pockets keep contents secure
- External access zip pocket with key clip keeps small, essential items handy
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture
- Dual trekking pole loops
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easily hanging a reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Weight: 1.544 lbs
- Volume: 18 L