Built for women who spend hours in the skin track and live in constant pursuit of the best lines, the Sopris 30 is our larger volume technical backcountry touring pack. High-end materials keep this best-in-class ski pack lightweight on uphill missions while a stable fit provides dynamic descents. Offering a women’s-specific fit, intuitive access to avalanche safety gear, a dry storage main compartment, and ski and snowboard carry.
Features & Specs
- Backpack for backcountry skiing/snowboarding, lightweight touring
- BUILT FOR BACKCOUNTRY: Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
- STABLE FIT & CARRY: Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- SNOW-SPECIFIC FEATURES: Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket / single hipbelt gear loop
- contained even when the top pocket is removed
- Fabric: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadowbox, PFC-free DWR (Main), 210D Nylon Dobby, PFC-free DWR (Accent), 210D Nylon Dobby PFC Free DWR (Bottom)
- Volume: 30L
- Weight: 2.426 lbs