The Choucas Pro is a minimalist and uncluttered model, ideal for the most challenging excursions and technical mountaineering. It has four gear loops, four waist belt ice screw slots, a waist speed buckle and a reinforced belay loop for extreme versatility and technicality.
Its patented large leg loops opening allows you to safely secure it with crampons or skis on.
- Breathable mesh waist belt and leg loops
- Four large gear loops
- Two ice screw slots on waist belt
- Waist speed buckle
- Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
- Patented leg loops opening with secured aluminum buckles
- Adjustable and replaceable rear elastic
- Ultralight weight: 128g (XS), 134g S, 140 (M), 146(L), 152g (XL)
- Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
- Material: UHMW polyethylene, high tenacity PES, Aircraft-grade aluminum, acetal buckles
- Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
- UIAA certified
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Ideal for Mountaineering, rock and ice climbing