For the past 10 years the Cochise 110 has been the benchmark for fit and versatility in the hybrid ski boot category. New for the 2022 collection is a completely redesigned Cochise 110 that delivers innovative new technology that enhances the performance, improves the versatility, reduces the weight, and optimizes the fit and customization, while still maintaining its core focus of providing great fit, performance and versatility. The Cochise 110 features a new C.A.S. technology shell and C.A.S. comfort focused liner that delivers a great fit out of the box but also allows you to fully customize your fit setup if needed. The new T-Ride walk mechanism maximizes downhill performance with its “Full Lock” option yet delivers an even higher level of versatility with an increased range of motion for easier walking or touring. The Cochise 110 is the go-to boot for modern minded, advanced level skiers who want the performance of an alpine boot with the versatility of a touring boot. Feel free to do it all.
Features & Specs
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk- Low tech inserts
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- floating tongue - C.A.S. Tongue Ready - Celliant® - Fiberglass collar
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Last: 99 (narrow)
- Flex: 110 (stiff)
- Intermediate to Advanced
- Men's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Weight: 1750g