If you’re looking for an ultralight touring ski that floats in powder, rails turns, provides excellent edge grip in steep couloirs, handles speed well and performs in any terrain in all snow conditions, then Couturier is for you.
Features & Specs
- NEOTERIC DESIGN provides maximum precision, control and power. A long, high nose initiates turns easily and floats effortlessly in powder. NO MORE LEANING BACK! Flat tail adds greater control, stability and amazing power through the end of your turn.CARBON PAULOWNIA ULTRALIGHT CONSTRUCTION makes this ski playful and energetic.
Fiberglass-reinforced power plate is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that not only provides additional power but also helps prevent flexing out of pin bindings on big landings and when skiing fast in variable terrain.
- Carbon X-band is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that transfers the skier’s energy through the ski to provide torsional stiffness, immediate response and make the ski extremely reactive.
- Vibration reducer band made from aramid, basalt and carbon is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that gives a solid, quiet feel.
- Ultra-high molecular speed base made from sintered polyethylene provides fast glide and outstanding durability.
- Short camber makes this ski extremely agile and very forgiving for fun, short-turn carving.
|Ski Size (cm)||162||170||178||186|
|Tip Width (mm)||130||133||135||138|
|Waist Width (mm)||100||102||104||106|
|Tail Width (mm)||117||119||120||122|