The Mindbender 108Ti delivers at any speed in any conditions. A mid-fat waist width, long turn radius, All-Terrain Rocker profile, and Titanal Y-Beam construction work together to create a stable, unflinching freeride ski that wants to be pushed. Whether the snow is soft, firm, chunky, or all of the above, you’ll be ready to play through.
Features & Specs
- Size: 172,179,186,193
- Ski Radius: 22.9m @ 186
- Ski Core: Fir / Aspen
- Construction: Titanal
- Skis Category: Freeride, All Mountain, Powder
- Dimensions: 136 - 108 - 125
- Advanced to Expert Skier Level
- All-Terrain Rocker: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Powerwall: Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Titanal Y-Beam: K2’s Ti Y-Beam delivers precision in the forebody of the ski, power underfoot and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the maneuverability and drift control needed for freeride ripping. Precision cut titanal in a ‘Y’ shape alters the torsional stiffness of the ski while maintaining a balanced, even flex pattern that delivers power in a controlled manner throughout the length of the ski.