The big mountain powder slayer.
The North Shore 110 YLE edition makes apparent our connection to natural elements, and how they grow and relate to one another. This feel is a reflection of YLE's personality and skiing style. The YLE 110 brings the ultra-surfy feel of its bigger brother to an everyday compatible waist width. Now for 2022 5% softer throughout the ski to create more float and playful surfy feel around the mountain.
"Big mountain, big wave surfers with the heart of a freestyle ski. Designed by RMU athlete Wiley Miller, they pack the power and drive needed to handle variable snow and fast, chundery runouts, but they aren't above lacing a few groomer grinders and park laps to close things out."
Features & Specs
- ICP 8210 PI19 Nylon Top Sheet
- Extra Thick ABS Sidewall: 8.5mm
- Poplar Wood Core with Beech Mounting Plate
- Thin Felt to increase adhesion between unlike materials
- Extra thick steel edges: 2.3mm
- Full wrap rubber VDS for superior dampening
- Graphite race base
- Advanced to Expert Skier
- Powder Skiing, Big Mountain
|Ski Size (cm)||178||186|
|Tip Width (mm)||119||128|
|Waist Width (mm)||110||110|
|Tail Width (mm)||113||116|