Designed in the Colorado Rockies and hand-crafted in a small Canadian village, the Backcountry series is a game-changer for those who want to enjoy terrain without lift access. Our team has honed the series to excellence at every step of production, from the time our Aspen trees are selected from Great White North to testing on steep, secret, alpine descents in the PNW. Designed, manufactured, and tested in North America by and for skiers, and without compromising the all-mountain performance of the acclaimed Origin design, we shaved off crucial grams with an Aspen/carbon fiber core, partial metal edge, and a skin-friendly tail insert. Enjoy lightness on the ups and stability to rip the downs.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions 138-106-128 @ 182cm
- Radius 20m @ 182cm
- Weight 1670g @ 182cm
- Core: Backcountry Core features lightweight aspen with carbon fiber as reinforcement to keep it light and predictable.
- Rocker: Similar to our Bomb Rocker, Backcountry Rocker is playful and energetic in a variety of snow conditions with reduced tail kick and rise to allow for skin clip application and to use the skis for snow anchors. Effective Turning Edge: 75% Tip Rocker: 20% Tail Rocker: 5%
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski
- Advanced to Expert Skier Level
|Tip Width (mm)||138|
|Waist Width (mm)||106|
|Tail Width (mm)||128|