If you want an efficient, no BS product that will work for you every time, look no further. The Rover is here.
Rover ski skins utilize the super-efficient Quick-Snap tail clip which is adjustable up to 20cm. The wire tip clip is simple, unbreakable, and will fit virtually any ski tip. BSMP bombproof plush provides the grip and durability people have come to expect from nylon with surprising gliding performance thanks to low-angle fibers. As always, BSMP’s best in the business self-renewing climbing skin glue will go to work for you no matter the conditions. To top it off, these skins come tapered at the tail to shed unnecessary weight and drag. We recommend these ski skins for any skis but those with the most aggressive twin tips or off-set tails.
- 100/110/125/140 mm x 200 cm – Nylon Climbing Skin with tail taper in Blue/Green Pineapple Graphic
- Quick-Snap Tail Connector
- Universal Wire Tip Connector
- BSMP Skin Wax
- Trim Tool & Instructions
- Stickers, because who doesn’t love stickers?
Features & Specs
- Can fit skis up to 200cm long
- Weight: 214g (Based off 180cm 98mm underfoot ski)
- Available sizes: 100mm x 200cm, 110mm x 200cm, 125mm x 200cm, 140mm x 200cm