Weighing just 3 ounces, the Squeeze Water Filter ensures you have access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. Simply fill up the pouch at a lake, stream, or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch, and then squeeze the bag to filter water into a bottle.
Rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration, it removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, leptospirosis, cholera and E.coli, , removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), and it also removes 100% of microplastics.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, the versatile, award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Filter is incredibly simple to use and fits in the palm of your hand, making it ideal for backcountry trekking, international travel, emergency preparedness, and more.
- Squeeze Filter with Push/Pull Cap
- 16 ounce Collapsible Pouch
- 2 – 64 ounce Collapsible Pouch
- Backwashing Plunger
- Cleaning Coupling
- Inline Adapters
- Drinking Straw or Gravity Tube
- Mesh Carrying Pouch (can also be used to create gravity water filtration system)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 3 oz
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi, and microplastics
- Certified for 0.1 micron filtration
- All Sawyer water filters meet or exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates