Wakayama Mitt is a retro-inspired mitt for trendy skiers and snowboarders. The mitten is perfect for those whose hands freeze easily, where in addition to a removable wool terry liner, it also has a fixed fleece liner and synthetic insulation. This results in a warm and comfortable mitt that is easy to adjust for activity and temperature. The outer mitt is made using impregnated cowhide. The width around the wrist can be adjusted using a paracord and the there's a neoprene cuff on the wrist's inside that makes for a comfortable fit. A wrist strap is also included to reduce the risk of dropping the glove while riding the lift. A versatile and warm mitt that is just as well suited to pre-season runs as to hunting for the last late spring snow, and not to mention your day-to-day routine.
Features & Specs
- Alpine Pro Collection: Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- Great for Skiing & Snowboarding
- Details: Elastic at wrist, handcuffs, neoprene cuff, removable lining, wrist adjustment with paracord
- Primaloft Gold Insulation: A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- Lining: Wool Terry ( A knitted material whose curly fibers and terry loops together can bind a large amount of air. 90% Wool, 10% Polyamide) & Brushed Polyester (Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester)
- Outer material: impregnated cowhide