Its volume and removable accessories make the Warthog 30L a very versatile backpack, renowned for its extreme robustness and lightness.
Innovative AlpinePro suspension system incorporates an "S"-shaped back panel that makes it extremely comfortable and relieves shoulder tension.
Key features include : two axe holders, helmet holder and a rope carry allow for equipment to be safely stored and carried outside the bag.
High-tenacity nylon yarn makes this bag even more robust, for intensive use.
Features & Specs
- Removable thermo-formed, semi-rigid back panel with aluminum stays
- Removable sternum strap and padded waist belt with 2 gear loops
- Removable side compression straps
- 2 ice axe holders
- Detachable helmet holder
- Hydration bladder-compatible
- Rope holder
- Two zippered pockets
- Material: 210D high-tenacity ripstop nylon 66
- Volume: 30L
- Dimensions: 58x28x18cm (S)
- Weight: 944g / min 711g